May 4, 2009

Bent Bent Bent.

I'm not happy today, cause i got one of my fingers 'bent' by BenL. And it's like for the 2nd time this year already. I can't stand this.
The exams are coming in like 4 days time? And i'm supposed to bring my stupid bent finger to the examinations, using all my energy, trying to rush through all those essays and etc. Is it that i have to refrain from playing Captain's Ball now? It's sooner or later gonna develop into something real. Maybe A real brokened finger. I wouldn't dare to think.

I Am Seriously Not Happy. The other time i got my finger bent, it took me a month's time to recover. Plus, now i'm no longer having my short hair. Which means, I have to tie it up for school. I seriously don't know how the hell i'm gonna get my hair tied tmr. The previous time, I had to ask Jiawan to wake up earlier and we'll meet up at the bus stop and she'll help me tie my hair.
=(

Went home with my table partner Wusong today. It's a whole new bet now.

Byebye. Maybe i'm lightening up a little. Hah, Cause i just bought like over 6 pets with almost all of my assets. Hah. But i'm regretting it that i bought Jianxing. He is damn costly.