May 2, 2009

Miss Smarty Pants.

SAY CHEEEEEEESEEEEEE!





-
I look super retarted here. I know, I know. Miss Normal Pants made me giggle and i happened to press the capture button on my VAIO.
Haha. Seems like the next of my few posts, you'll see pictures i took w my newly-discovered VAIO Motion Eye. HAHAH!
Stay tuned!
Was thinking of gng to the library today, but, tsk. I'm Too Lazy! Bangguo asked me along for studying at the Jurong East Library, but too lazyyyy. hahaha. So, in the end, didn't go. Haha, it's like we meet up every weekend at the library to get some studying done, the same old people. Jiesi, me, Bangguo and Hongwei/MingYao. Haha. the other time we met up, Somebody treated me to Pepper Lunch and as a result, i reached home at almost 11pm. Daddy sure wasn't in a good mood that day.
Heh, but i had fun.
Byebye. This is already the 3rd time i've switched on my laptop and updated. TskTsk.